When you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligence of others, it is important that you choose a lawyer with the ability to hold the wrongdoers responsible for their actions. You need to seek a lawyer with the education, experience, aggressiveness and proven track record to get results. These are some of the reasons you should hire me as your lawyer:
- Rated “Superb” by Avvo.com. I am rated as “Superb” — the highest rating — by the independent source avvo.com. According to avvo.com, the rating is calculated using a mathematical model that considers the lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
- Success. I am a member of the Million Dollar Advocates. Established in 1993, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- Experience. I have handled thousands of personal injury cases and I have taken cases to trial and won. You want an attorney with experience who can also think outside the box. Being an effective attorney requires not only experience, it requires creativity and an attorney who can build a case for you. With me as your attorney, you have someone with litigation and trial experience that can build your case.
- Personal attention. Your case is important to me. I am absolutely committed to obtaining compensation for you or your loved ones caused by the negligence of others. You will be able to contact me about your case and you will immediately experience personal and individualized attention. I will make myself available to you to discuss your case and answer questions. Furthermore, I will keep you informed of your case via email, text and phone conversations.
- Technology. I use modern technology to communicate, investigate and prove your case. I have the ability to electronically handle claim documents and build your case. For example, in a motor vehicle accident, I can determine whether there were security cameras that recorded the incident. I can also investigate whether the at-fault driver was using a GPS location device, or was using a cell phone to talk or text. At trial, I have the ability to use aerial photos of the scene of the collision and I can create electronic visual presentations for juries.
There are no legal fees unless I collect money for you. I handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis. I am paid a percentage of what I recover for you. This means you will pay no legal fees or expenses unless I collect money for you. If I don’t recover money for you, you will not owe any fee or expenses.
You will speak directly to me. All consultations are free and confidential. Call me now! 972-290-1500 or chat with me now if I am available.